A Gut Health Test Bulk Pack includes 5 Gut Health Tests:
Each fecal microbiome test detects 5000 types of bacteria and cross references your patients' sample with our healthy reference set. The analysis determines microbiome imbalances and identifies problematic groups of bacteria. The report provides actionable insights for personalized patient care including microbiome imbalances, nutrition, & supplements. See our: Assess the Gut Microbiome
The bulk-pack of tests includes all the supplies you need, including step-by-step instructions.
- Fast results, receive your report in 10-15 days
- Detect bacterial imbalances and identify problematic groups that cause clinical symptoms
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Dermatological symptoms
- Actionable recommendations that include dietary, therapeutic, and lifestyle changes to improve gut microbiome health
- Veterinary gut health consults: 15 min consult with one of our on staff veterinarians
- To monitor the microbiome response to supplement therapy or dietary changes
- Establish a baseline for individualized patient care
- Veterinarian recommended
- Over 1000 veterinarians currently use and recommend our test for their patients
View our simple testing process here: How to Obtain a Gut Microbiome Sample.
We provide expedited shipping and testing services free of cost to our veterinary partners (information on this will be provided in the bulk test kit). See how to create an expedited shipping label.
Results will be available within 10-15 days of sample receipt.
Our Gut Health Test - 5 Test Bulk Pack contains:
- Five pairs of sample tubes
- Five dual packs of sterile cotton swabs to sample patient fecal material
- 3 step-by-step instruction cards
- Five small plastic bags for enclosing the sample tubes
- Five bubble mailers to send your sample tubes to the AnimalBiome laboratory
- FedEx 2-Day shipping labels via the Patient Portal. See how to create an expedited shipping label.