GI Relief For Cats (previously known as GMP) contains a unique blend of prebiotic and probiotic ingredients designed to resolve the occasional diarrhea flare-up caused by antibiotics, C. difficile and E. coli.
A Powerful Blend of Prebiotics + Probiotics + Phages
- Contains the probiotic yeast S. boulardii, which has been shown to resolve diarrhea caused by antibiotics
- Contains the prebiotic FOS, which activates the immune system, binds to pathogens, and feeds good bacteria
- And contains the prebiotic phage PreForPro®, which targets pathogenic strains of E. coli and C. difficile
- Capsules can be opened and mixed with food or treats
- Appropriately dosed for cats
- Long shelf life – keep it on hand with your other cat supplies
GOFOS® is a registered trademark of Galam Ltd.
PreforPro® is a registered trademark of Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, Inc.
Have more questions? Contact Us.
GI Relief Capsules are a dietary supplement for cats to promote a healthy gut microbiome.
For cats weighing under 20 lbs: Give 1 small capsule per day. Give capsules by mouth with food.
For cats weighing over 20 lbs: Give 1 large capsule per day for cats weighing 21-40 lbs, and 2 large capsules per day for cats weighing over 40 lbs. Give capsules by mouth with food.
If the cat has trouble taking capsules whole, you can open the capsule and mix the powder with food or a treat.
See dosing chart here.
GI Relief Capsules For Cats (60 Small Capsules)
Active Ingredients (per small capsule):
- Saccharomyces boulardii 1.5 billion CFUs, 75 mg
- GOFOS® (Fructo-oligosaccharides) 60 mg
- PreforPro® 3 mg, (LH01-Myoviridae, LL5-iphoviridae, T4D-Myoviridae, LL12-Myoviridae)
- Diatomaceous Earth 1.45 mg
None. Capsules contain modified cellulase, pectin, and water.